Attend a free 2 hour workshop plus receive a free practical driving assessment (valued at $80) to see if you are ready to sit the test
Have you held a learner licence for more than 6 months? Are you between the ages of 16 and 24?
Auckland Transport is excited to present “Restricted Licence” workshops available to our Auckland communities. These workshops will provide you with the information you need to know before sitting your restricted licence test. We’ll go over the do’s and don’ts of the testing process to help give you confidence.
To apply for our restricted workshops you must have held your learner licence for at least 6 months.
Available Restricted licence workshops for 2020
In these sessions we will give you:
- information about the different stages of New Zealand’s graduated driver licence.
- advice on how to stay safe when driving.
- resources to help you work towards your Restricted Licence.
- insights into what to expect on your test day.
- an opportunity to ask questions, share your experiences and get advice experienced trainers.
- Tuesday 15 September, 4pm to 6pm
- Tuesday 29 September, 10am to 12pm
- Saturday 7 November, 10am to 12pm
- Thursday 12 November, 4pm to 6pm
- Tuesday 1 December, 4pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 9 December, 4pm to 6pm.
In person workshops (if you prefer face to face and a bit of extra support)
- Friday 2 October, 10am to 12pm - Manukau Civic Council Building, Manukau Room
- Wednesday 7 October, 10am to 12pm - Mt Albert Ferndale House - main room
Community groups - register your interest
If you are part of a community group and would like us to come and present to your community, please use our feedback form to register your interest. We'll contact you to discuss workshop options.