Unsworth Heights / Totara Vale promotion
General terms and conditions
- All information on how to enter and eligibility for prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Unsworth Heights / Totara Vale Personal Journey Plan promotion (‘Promotion’) entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Auckland Transport, Smales Farm Office Park, Vodafone Building, Level 2 , Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142.
- Entry is open to people of all ages, that are commuters or tertiary students and reside in the Unsworth Heights / Totara Vale area.
- The Promotion runs from 9am, Monday 3 October 2016 to 12am Sunday 30 October 2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
- To enter the promotion, the candidate must register online for an Unsworth Heights / Totara Vale personal journey plan, enter their home address and up to three destinations they would travel to.
- The Promotion is limited to one entry per person per competition. Any duplicate entries will be removed from the draw.
- Entries which include partial information, or are submitted by or through dishonest means, fraud or other illegal activity, or entries not complying with these terms and conditions, are invalid.
- There are 3 separate $25 Movie Vouchers (‘Prizes’) in total to be won.
- The Prize draw will take place at Auckland Transport, Smales Farm Office Park, Vodafone Building, Level 2 at 12pm on Friday 4 November. The winner of each draw will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, following which the winners will be contacted via phone and email. The Prize will be couriered to each winner. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of the winner’s identity before sending the Prize.
- If the winner does not wish to accept the Prize or if contact is not able to be made with the winner within 3 days of the draw, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and a new winner will be drawn by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Employees and family members of the Promoter are not able to enter the Promotion.
- If the advertised prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies are not liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss, damage or injury (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with participation in this Promotion or the use of the Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a entrant may have in relation to the return of a prize.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the Promotion or part of the Promotion as contemplated in these terms and conditions. If there is a cancellation or modification to the Promotion, candidates will be notified by Auckland Transport’s Tower Block Expo contacts at each venue.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, failure of the winner to collect the prize or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to contact the users by email to rate the offer or experience after redemption.
Privacy and Communications
By entering the Promotion entrants consent to:
- All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the promoter at, Smales Farm Office Park, Vodafone Building, Level 2 , Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142.
- Under the Privacy Act entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.