If your business is considering cutting the costs of company cars, or helping employees with their commute to work, we can help set your business up with alternative options:
Workplace travel planning
Manage everyone’s commuting needs by creating a travel plan for your workplace.
Trial electric bikes for your business with Auckland Transport.
Plan your office move to make the best of any transport challenges that your staff may face.
Transport Management Association
Find out how we're supporting businesses to establish a Transport Management Association in Wynyard Quarter.
We want to celebrate and share the successes of organisations commited to promoting sustainable transport.
Encourage employees to leave their cars at home and switch to commuting they can commute by train, ferry, walking, cycling or public transport.
Benefits for your business and employees include:
- Less demand for parking and lower parking costs.
- Healthier, less stressed staff.
- Higher productivity and staff engagement.
- Less road congestion and fewer delays to business vehicle trips.
Find out about other travel options
- Check out resources that can encourage your staff to walk or cycle to work.
- Find out how commuting can boost your wellbeing.
- Find out how your business can get 2 weeks of public transport on us.
- Encourage employees to carpool.
- Hire a car for business trips with Cityhop.
- Find out about travel planning.
Road safety education
Improving road safety and promoting more efficient vehicle use can help keep employees safe. It also cuts fuel costs, car maintenance and insurance costs.
AT can deliver road safety education in your workplace, which can range from a workshop through to a static display in the staff room.