Franklin Road Community Liaison Group Community Liaison Group
Auckland Transport (AT) established a Community Liaison Group (CLG) to engage key stakeholders in the development and delivery of the Franklin Road project. We will continue to meet with the CLG throughout project construction.
The CLG includes representatives from AT, engineering designers, contractors, service providers (Watercare and Vector), Franklin Road residents, Cycle Action Auckland, and the Waitematā Local Board.
The CLG will:
- Represent the key stakeholders in the development and delivery of the project.
- Receive regular updates provided by the Franklin Road Project Team on design and construction progress.
- Circulate project-related information through member networks and gather feedback from member networks as required.
- Provide feedback on the development of:
- The detailed design of Auckland Transport works.
- Delivery Work Plans (DWPs).
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs).
- The Communication and Consultation Plan.
- Input into a regular forum monitoring the effects on the community.
- Report concerns and issues to the Franklin Road Project Team that it will be discussed at the CLG and respond to by the Franklin Road Project Team.
If you want to get in contact with a member of the CLG to discuss issues associated with the project, please contact Auckland Transport for member contact details.
- September 2016 meeting presentation (PDF 796KB)
- August 2016 meeting presentation (PDF 1.46MB)
- July 2016 meeting presentation (PDF 2.64MB)
- May 2016 meeting presentation (PDF 365KB)
- April 2016 meeting presentation (PDF 2.33MB)
- December 2015 meeting presentation (PDF 808KB)
- October 2015 meeting presentation (PDF 1.42MB)
- Minutes of meeting 27 September 2016 (PDF 76KB)
- Minutes of meeting 17 August 2016 (PDF 88KB)
- Minutes of meeting 5 April 2016 (PDF 52KB)
- Minutes of meeting 9 December 2015 (PDF 48KB)