Project status: Completed (2017)
Project zone: North
This project will add new 1.8 meter wide footpaths, install new stormwater drainage and create driveway crossings to Kaspar Street, Hill Street and Falls Road and upgrade the Kaspar Street pavement. This will improve access and connectivity between Warkworth Primary School and surrounding areas.
Kaspar Street will also be widened to allow for 11 on-street parking spaces and a turning circle to improve traffic flow at peak times.
- Set out and establishment on
site: late April 2017.
- Site clearing and excavations: late April - early May 2017.
- Drainage and road construction:
mid May 2017.
- Kerbing and footpath replacements: late May - early June 2017.
- Berm re-establishment: late June 2017.
- Project completed: end of June 2017.
Temporary traffic management will be in place during construction. Barriers and site fencing may also be used.