Here you will find policies and procedures that have been completed to align with Auckland Transport’s health and safety framework.
Health and safety framework
Statements of Intent setting out organisational arrangements, objectives and accountabilities.
Sets minimum mandatory requirements and defines what must be achieved across the organisation. Legislative requirement.
Core H&S processes setting out a practical approach to meeting mandatory Standard requirements.
Information and instruction on how to meet best practice requirements of procedures or specific risks associated with an operation/task.
- HS02 Annual Health and Safety Planning Standard
- HS03 Health and Safety Risk and Hazard Management Standard
- HS04 Health and Safety Compliance Standard
- HS05 Leadership, Engagement and Participation Standard
- HS06 Safe Work Procedures Standard
- HS07 Training, Competency and Behaviour Standard
- HS08 Safety in Design Standard
- HS09 Supplier Management Standard
- HS10 Management of Change Standard
- HS11 Emergency Preparedness Standard
- HS12 Drug and Alcohol Monitoring Standard
- HS13 Incident Management Standard
- HS14 Health and Wellbeing Standard
- HS15 Audit and Assurance Standard
- HS16 Measuring and Monitoring Health and Safety Performance Standard
- HS01-01 HSMS Overview and Document Control
- HS02-01 Health and Safety Planning Procedure
- HS03-01 Risk and Hazard Management
- HS05-01 Leadership Engagement and Participation Procedure
- HS07-01 Competency and Training Procedure
- HS08-01 Safety In Design Procedure
- HS09-01 AT Supplier HS Management Procedure
- HS10-01 Management of Change Procedure
- HS11-01 Emergency Management Procedure
- HS12-01 Drug and Alcohol Monitoring Procedure
- HS13-01 Incident Management Procedure
- HS15-01 Audit and Assessment Procedure
- HS16-01 Measuring and Monitoring HS Performance Procedure