Register AT HOP card Register AT HOP card

Join over 1 million registered AT HOP users today, and see the benefits you will get with having a registered card:

  • Protect your AT HOP balance if your card is ever lost or stolen.
  • Save time with automatic card top-up.
  • Apply for discounts or concessions.

Registering your AT HOP card helps the Ministry of Health with contact tracing for COVID-19.

Step 1: Create or log in to MyAT account

Sign up with your email and password to create your MyAT account, or log in.

Before you start

Decide who will manage the card, see options for registering an AT HOP card for someone else.

Create MyAT account

Step 2: Update or confirm details for AT HOP

Update your contact details and date of birth to complete your AT HOP account setup.

Step 3: Log in to register card

Enter the AT HOP card number found on the back of your card to register it to your account. You can register multiple cards against your MyAT account.

You need to know

Once a card is registered to an account, it cannot be deregistered or transferred within your account or to another account.

Log in to register a card

Watch our how to register your AT HOP card video.

You might also be interested in:

Getting a child or student discount on your card.

Terms of use of the AT HOP cards are available here.