There are plenty of places to ride, run and walk in Auckland.
Cycle & walking maps
Print or download maps of Auckland's cycleways and walkways.
Advice & support
Find out how to get going by bike or get some safety tips as pedestrians.
Courses & events
Find out what bike courses are available or check out a cycling or walking community event.
Live the bike life
Riding a bike in Auckland has so much to offer. No traffic jams or parking hassles. It's great mentally and physically and you'll see the city differently. Watch Melody and others as they share their stories on the freedom riding a bike in Auckland gives them.
- Tips and safety advice for cyclists.
- Bike parking and gear storage.
- Find out more about the AT Community Bike Fund.
Projects, research and monitoring
- Upcoming new cycleways, walkways and upgrades.
- Footpath upgrade programme updates.
- Cycle and walkway monitoring.
- Cycle share feasibility study.
You may also be interested in: