AT Mobile app
AT Mobile helps you plan and track journeys on foot, by bike, and across our bus, train and ferry services.
On this page
Download from the App Store and Google Play
Add AT Mobile to your iOS and Android devices to plan your journey around Tāmaki Makaurau / Auckland.
AT Mobile features
- Use the journey planner to find out how to get to your destination.
- Manage your AT HOP balance.
- Receive notifications when it's time to board or get off.
- Register for service alerts to be notified when your routes or stops are disrupted.
- Use our live departures to track the location of your pahi (bus), tereina (train) or waka kōpiko (ferry).
- Check the current tereina (train) line status.
What's new in AT Mobile
You can now find and book shared ngā waka (cars), ngā kutarere (scooters), and ngā pahikara (bikes). Use the filters on the map to select your preferred mode.
Find shared cars, scooters, and bikes
Select the toggle icon in the bottom right corner.
Select your preferred mode
Use the filters to select which modes you want to see.
How to use the AT Mobile app
Feedback and support
You can give us your feedback:
- in the menu panel of the app under Contact Us
- by leaving a review in the App Store or Google Play.
Last updated Back to top