Attend a drop in session to teach your kids how to ride a bike.
Get involved in the #Learn2Ride sessions. Auckland Transport’s team of qualified instructors work alongside parents to get kids riding.
Whether starting on a balance bike or making the transition to a pedal bike, the team is there to help. Come along, chat to our instructors, try out some different bikes and get your kids riding.
When and where
Each event is weather dependent and you can drop in anytime during the session. Bikes are available on a limited basis.
Registration is not required, but keep an eye on the Auckland Transport events page on Facebook to see any cycling event updates.
Greville Reserve, East Coast Road, Forrest Hill
- Saturday 3 October 2020, 10am to 12pm.
- Saturday 7 November 2020, 10am to 12pm.
- Saturday 5 December 2020, 10am to 12pm.
Avondale Central Reserve, 1971 Great North Road, Avondale
- Saturday 10 October 2020, 10am to 12pm.
- Saturday 14 November 2020, 10am to 12pm.
- Saturday 12 December 2020, 10am to 12pm.
Glenbrae School, 103 Leybourne Circle, Glen Innes
- Sunday 18 October 2020, 10am to 12pm.
Eden Park carpark, Gate G, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland
- Sunday 22 November 2020, 10am to 12pm.