Learn how to activate and cancel your 1 day resident parking coupons.
1 day resident parking coupons
1 day resident parking coupons are available to eligible properties and businesses who live or operate within a residential parking zone.
To be able to use coupons, you will need to first apply for your annual allocation of coupons.
When you have been granted an allocation of coupons, you can then activate coupon/s for the vehicle and day required.
Cost of coupons
- Eligible residential properties can apply to receive an annual allocation of 50 free coupons and then can purchase additional coupons for $5 each.
- Eligible businesses can apply for an annual allocation of coupons, which cost $5 each when activated.
- Coupons are digital.
- Coupons can be activated for a future date. These coupons will be active for 1 day, on the chosen date.
- Coupons activated on the same day will only be valid from the time they are activated.
- Coupons can be activated for any license plate, and used for your vehicle, visitor’s vehicles or tradespeople working on your property.
- You will need to know the vehicle licence plate number to use coupons.
AT Park app
- Coupons can be activated and cancelled via your MyAT account or the AT Park app.
- The AT Park app is a convenient way to activate and cancel coupons.
- Download the AT Park app - iOS App Store or Android Google Play Store.
- If you cannot see the permit options in the AT Park app, you may need to update your version of the AT Park app.
- The AT Park app cannot be used to apply for coupons.
- For more information about using AT Park and the app, see AT Park user help.
Activate use of a coupon
When your allocation of coupons has been granted, you can activate them to use for the vehicle and day required.
Activate coupons with AT Park app
- In the AT Park app, click the ‘Permits’ tab
- Click the plus symbol
- Select or enter vehicle licence plate number
- Select type of coupon, free or paid
- Select date to use coupon
- Click ‘Done’
- Click ‘Activate’
- Click ‘Confirm’
Activate coupons by logging in to your MyAT account
- MyAT parking permits account
- In permits portal - Select from the left-hand menu, residential or business option
- From the dropdown menu, select the ‘One Day Coupon’ option for your RPZ.
- Enter vehicle licence plate number
- In the calendar, click on the day or days that you want to use a coupon for this vehicle
- The amount to pay will display in the ‘Total fee’ field
- Click Submit
- Click OK in the confirmation window (check number of coupons purchased and amount to pay are correct)
Cancel use of a coupon
If you confirm the use of a coupon today it cannot be changed or cancelled, and the used coupon cannot be returned or refunded for use later.
If you confirm the use of a coupon for tomorrow or in the future, the coupon details can be changed and cancelled before the day of use.
Cancel coupon with AT Park app
- In the AT Park app, click the ‘Permit’ tab
- Active coupons will be listed
- Click the rubbish bin icon next to the coupon you want to cancel
- Click ‘Yes’ to cancel
Cancel coupon by logging in to your MyAT account
- Log in to your MyAT account
- On the MyAT page, click 'AT Park'
- Click the 'Parking permits' button
- Click the 'Apply for and manage parking permits' button
- Select the coupon you would like to revoke and double click on the permit number
- Once the coupon has opened, deselect the date that you had activated it for
- Click submit at the bottom of the page