The views of people who live, work, and play in the Auckland region are important to us. Help us make better decisions by giving us feedback on a variety of projects, strategies, and local issues.
Ellerslie town centre on-street parking changes
Have your say on the changes to on-street parking around Ellerslie town centre.
Glen Eden town centre pedestrian safety improvements
Have your say on the Glen Eden town centre pedestrian safety improvements.
Federal Street walking and cycling improvements
Have your say on the Federal Street walking and cycling improvements.
Central Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the central Auckland area.
East Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the east Auckland area.
North Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the north Auckland area.
South Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the south Auckland area.
West Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the west Auckland area.
Dust suppression trial
Help us identify the best dust-suppressant solution for unsealed roads around Auckland.
AT research panel
The Auckland Transport Research Panel is your opportunity to help us to deliver transport choices to Aucklanders.
Waitakere Ranges public transport
View the results of the public transport survey in the Waitakere Ranges area.
- Dairy Flat Highway safety improvements - closed 1 July 2018
- NX2 Albany to Universities Bus route and service layovers - closed 26 June 2018
- Hendersons future - closed 10 June 2018
- Western Springs shared path upgrade - closed 7 May 2018
- Parnell Rd bus lane changes - closed 5 March 2018.
- Bus lane extensions and parking changes in Mt Eden - closed 28 February 2018.
- Grey Lynn and Arch Hill residential parking zones - closed 20 December 2017.
- Dominion Road bus lane improvements - closed 13 December 2017.
- Parnell parking improvements - closed 11 December 2017.
- Federal Street upgrade - closed 10 December 2017.
- Safer communities programme - closed 30 November 2017.
- Southern Connections stage 2 - closed 26 November 2017.
- Ti Rakau Drive traffic flow improvements - closed 12 November 2017.
- Links to Glen Innes cycleways - closed 25 October 2017.
- Ngapipi bridge widening - closed 8 October 2017.
- Glen Innes to Tamaki Drive Shared Path - closed 8 October 2017.
- Hurstmere Road streetscape upgrade - closed 3 October 2017.
- Nelson Street Cycleway - closed 1 October 2017.
- Otahuhu town centre upgrade - closed 6 September 2017.
- Grafton parking changes - closed 30 July 2017.
- Lake Road improvements - closed 8 July 2017.
- Election Signs Bylaw - closed 26 June 2017.
- Tamaki Dr Cycle Route - closed 18 June 2017.
- Victoria Street Cycleway - closed 5 June 2017.
- Seabrook Avenue Cycleway and intersection improvements - closed 4 June 2017.
- Albany paid parking zone - closed 28 May 2017.
- Matakana link road - closed 20 May 2017.
- Curran St & Sarsfield St intersection - closed 14 May 2017.
- Pt Chevalier to Westmere cycling and walking improvements - closed 25 April 2017.
- Midtown bus route - closed 23 April 2017.
- Te Whau Pathway - closed 16 April 2017.
- Matiatia & Owhanake car park improvements, Waiheke - closed 7 April 2017.
- Atkinson Ave and Mt Wellington Highway bus and pedestrian improvements - closed on 14 March 2017.
- Walmsley Rd transit lane, and walking and cycling improvements - closed 17 February 2017.