AT provides facilities to secure your bike while you're out cycling around Auckland.
Bike parking in Auckland
To find out where you can park your bike in Auckland:
- Use the cycle parking map.
- Zoom in for the existing cycle parking locations to appear.
- You can also use the cycle parking map to request cycle parking.
Using the bike park at Papakura or Papatoetoe train station
- These can hold 20 bikes and operate on n a first come, first served basis.
- You have a choice of standing (Sheffield racks) and hanging bike parking.
- Fitted with CCTV cameras for security and shelter for your bike from weather.
For other bike park locations use the cycle parking map.
Using the bike lockers at selected Northern busway stations
There are self-service bike lockers (no lease) available at:
- Albany Park and Ride
- Constellation Park and Ride
- Smales Farm Station
- Akoranga Station
These are free to use but require a $2 coin to open the locker. Your $2 is refunded when you reopen the locker.
For more bike parking use the cycle parking map.
Locking your bike
We encourage you to lock your bike and possessions at all times when using any bike park.
Find out more about locking your bike securely.
Taking your bike on the train or ferry
Find out about taking your bike on public transport.