Rail buses pick passengers up from rail bus stops located as near as possible to train stations to assist customers during service disruptions on the network.
If an incident causes significant delays:
- Listen to station annoucements
- Check passenger information displays for updates
If directed to use alternative transport, the maps below show you the nearest bus stops for scheduled services and stops used by rail bus replacements:
- Britomart Station from 18 October (PDF 546KB)
- Newmarket Station (PDF 112KB)
- Western Line
- Southern, Eastern and Onehunga Lines
Your paper ticket will be accepted on specified alternative services. Please tag off before exiting the station.