Public transport options to Auckland Showgrounds.
Auckland Showgrounds is a busy venue for events and exhibitions located at 217 Greenlane West, Epsom.
Public transport options
Frequent bus services run past the Auckland Showgrounds.
From Pt Chevalier
- Route 650 travels from Pt Chevalier via UNITEC, St Lukes, Greenlane and Glen Innes and return
- If travelling from Pt Chevalier get off on Greenlane Road outside the showgrounds
From Glenn Innes/St Heliers
- Route 650 travels from St Heliers to Pt Chevalier via Glenn Innes, UNITEC, St Lukes, Greenlane and return
- If travelling from Glenn Innes/St Heliers get off on Greenlane Road opposite the showgrounds
- Route 321 travels Monday to Friday from Britomart to Middlemore Hospital and departs from bus stop 1338 on Commerce Street between Quay and Tyler. Alight from bus on Greenlane Road near the showgrounds.
- Route 70 is a frequent service that travels from Britomart to Botany Town Centre via Newmarket and then along Great South Road. This bus departs from stop 1420 at 50 Customs Street East. Alight at stop 7612 opposite 205 Great South Rd - just before the intersection with Greenlane Road.
- Route 30 is a frequent service that travels from the City Centre to Onehunga Transport Centre via Newmarket then along Manukau Road. This bus departs from stop 7055 on Queen Street outside The Civic. Alight at stop 8714 at 384 Manukau Rd - just before the intersection with Greenlane Road.
- The OuterLINK departs from Midtown stop 7088 on Wellesley Street East near the Art Gallery and stop 1094 at 10 Wellesley Street West approximately every 15 minutes 7 days a week. Get off at stop 8065 on Greenlane West near Manukau Road just before the intersection with Greenlane Road.
The nearest train station is Greenlane, approximately 25-30 minutes walk to Auckland Showgrounds.
To get to Greenlane train station, catch either the Southern or the Onehunga line service. From here, you can walk 6 minutes to the Greenlane Presbyterian Church to bus stop 8069 and catch the 650 bus. Get off the bus at bus stop 8067 outside the Greenlane Clinical Centre and walk directly across the road to arrive at the Auckland Showgrounds.
Post event: You may experience delays between trains when transferring to another line. We recommend checking the timetables and planning your journey to and from events in advance.
More information and event details
Please visit the Auckland Showgrounds page.
Last updated 2 June 2022
Information is correct at the time of publishing and subject to change.