To help you plan your journey, Auckland Transport has full timetables and guides available for all public transport services.
- School bus timetables
- Bus timetables
- Train timetables
- Ferry timetables
- Travel guides for each area of Auckland, night bus, hospitals and airport.
- Timetable search by route number
Contact us if you would like to order paper copies of any timetables listed below.
Planning your journey
If you prefer a PDF version of our bus, train and ferry timetables, download the PDF timetables below. For a personalised journey, use our Journey Planner to enter where you are going from and where you want to go to. It will show you all the transport options including how much it will cost.
- Auckland network map showing all bus, train and ferry routes as of September 2021 (PDF 16.4MB)
- Rapid Transit Network Map (PDF 129KB)
For information about school buses go to School timetables.
- Link services (PDF 1.45MB)
- Central Isthmus Crosstown (PDF 3.28MB)
- Point Chevalier, Westmere, Grey Lynn, Ponsonby (PDF 3.3MB)
- New North Road (PDF 3.1MB)
- Sandringham Road, Blockhouse Bay (PDF 2.83MB)
- Dominion Road, Lynfield (PDF 733KB)
- Mount Eden Road (PDF 2.6MB)
- Remuera Road, Meadowbank, St Johns, Stonefields PDF (1.1MB)
- Manukau Road, Pah Road, Gillies Avenue (PDF 3.5MB)
- Mission Bay, Saint Heliers, Glendowie, Eastridge, Orakei (PDF 3.6MB)
- Te Papapa, Oranga, Tawa Road, Campbell Road (PDF 4.1MB)
- NX2 Albany via Northern Busway to Universities (PDF 324KB)
- Devonport, Bayswater, Hauraki (PDF 2.6MB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 4.5MB)
- Hillcrest, Northcote (PDF 2.8MB)
- Greenhithe, Unsworth Heights, Wairau Valley (PDF 2.6MB)
- Hibiscus Coast (PDF 4.2MB)
- Hibiscus Coast (PDF 4.2MB) Effective from 9 October 2023
- Warkworth, Kowhai Coast (PDF 1.2MB) Effective from 9 October 2023
- Eastern guide (PDF 1.7MB)
- Howick, Bucklands Beach, Pakuranga (PDF 5.75MB)
- Botany, Mission Heights, Flat Bush (PDF 5.79MB)
Visit our Planned Rail Closures page for the latest information on when buses are replacing trains.
As part of the Rail Network Rebuild, the Eastern Line will be closed between Britomart and Ōtāhuhu from 20 March 2023 to January 2024.
The Eastern Line train will be re-routed through the Southern Line (via Newmarket).
Eastern Line using the Southern Line
- Eastern Line using the Southern Line (via Newmarket) - weekday timetable (PDF 1.9MB)
- Eastern Line using the Southern Line (via Newmarket) - weekend timetable (PDF 1.9MB)
Rail bus timetables
- Eastern Line weekday rail bus timetable (PDF 1.9MB)
- Eastern Line weekend rail bus timetable (PDF 2MB)
- Glen Innes Express rail bus timetable (PDF 1.8MB)
- Panmure Express rail bus timetable (PDF 799KB)
From 1 October, there will be fewer ferry services to Gulf Harbour and Half-Moon Bay to allow for training and upskilling of our staff and new recruits. Find out more.
You must buy a paper ticket from ticket machines located at ferry terminals before you board, or you can tag on with your AT HOP card. Learn more on the Ticket information page.
For ticket prices, see our Ferry fares page.
- Ferry route map (PDF 209KB)
- Bayswater ferry (PDF 33KB)
- Birkenhead ferry (PDF 38.3KB)
- Devonport ferry (PDF 31KB)
- Gulf Harbour ferry (PDF 976KB)
- Half Moon Bay ferry (PDF 364KB)
- Hobsonville Point, Beach Haven ferry (PDF 2.2MB)
- Te Onewa Northcote Point ferry (PDF 38KB)
- Pine Harbour ferry (PDF 1.9MB)
- Rakino Island ferry (PDF 234KB)
- Waiheke bus and ferry (PDF 2.51MB)
- West Harbour ferry (PDF 232KB)
Guide for each area of Auckland
- Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Middlemore Hospital (PDF 1.7MB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 4.6MB)
Zoo and MOTAT
If you know the route name or destination, enter it and hit enter for the PDF timetable above to be highlighted.
Download the PDF highlighted above to see the timetable for the route number entered.
You can also search for a personalised timetable using our Timetables search.