Date: 5 May 2023
- Train services are up and running again on the Southern, Western and Eastern Lines;
- Services have been running to 20 min frequencies for the remainder of the morning peak instead of our usual 10 minute frequency – this is a flow-on from the early disruptions;
- We do not yet have a timeframe for services resuming on the Onehunga Line– we will keep our customers updated on progress restoring services through our usual communication channels;
- We are running a rail replacement bus on the Onehunga Line while trains are not able to operate – customers can also catch a range of scheduled bus services including the 30, which runs frequently between Onehunga and the City Centre;
- We are meeting with senior KiwiRail executives this afternoon to discuss this issue.