Win one of 10 $200 top-ups on your AT HOP card. July 2021
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- All information on how to enter and eligibility for prizes, form these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Auckland Transport (“AT”), No. 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142.
- Entry is open to all customers, who tag on to start a journey at Puhinui Station or tag off to end a journey at Puhinui Station with a registered AT HOP card, from 26 July to 26 August 2021.
- The Promotion runs from 5:00 AM, Monday, 26 July 2021 to 9:00p.m. Thursday 26 August 2021 (‘Promotional Period’).
- To enter the promotion, the entrant must tag on with their registered AT HOP card at Puhinui Station during the Promotional Period or tag off at Puhinui Station at the completion of their journey. Every tag on or off at Puhinui Station with a registered AT HOP Card) gives the participant 1 entry into the draw.
- The Prize draw will take place at 11:00 a.m., Friday 27 August 2021 at 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central. The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, following which the winners will be contacted via email, or phone (if there is a phone number attached to the registered AT HOP Card account).
- If the winner does not wish to accept the Prize, or if contact is not able to be made with the winner within 14 days of the Prize draw, a new winner/s will be drawn by AT.
- The $200 AT HOP top-ups will be added remotely and must be collected via tag-on within 60 days of the funds being applied to the card.
- The AT HOP card’s topped up with $200 cannot be surrendered to collect the $200 credit in cash.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- AT, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or any part of it if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond AT's reasonable control adversely affects AT's ability to conduct the Promotion or part of it as contemplated in these terms. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on AT's website at AT.govt.nz/
- AT takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, failure of the winner to collect the Prize or any other error or malfunction.
- AT’s decisions on all matters relating to this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.