There are plenty of places to ride, run and walk in Auckland.
Maps & rides
Print or download maps of Auckland's cycleways, rides and shared paths.
Advice & support
Find out how to get going by bike or get some walking safety tips.
Courses & events
Find out what bike or e-scooter courses are available or check out a cycling or walking community event.
Live the bike life
Riding a bike in Auckland has so much to offer. No traffic jams or parking hassles. It's great mentally and physically and you'll see the city differently. Watch Melody and others as they share their stories on the freedom riding a bike in Auckland gives them.
AT Community Bike Fund
For people on bikes
For people walking
- Join the Auckland Walk Challenge.
- Discover and explore Auckland walkways, trails and cycling tracks on the Auckland Council AKL paths website.
- General safety tips while walking around.
- Find a walk, trail or track in Auckland on the Auckland Council website.
Projects, research and monitoring
- Upcoming new cycleways, walkways and upgrades.
- Footpath upgrade programme updates.
- Cycle and walkway monitoring.
- Cycle share feasibility study.
You may also be interested in: