There are plenty of places to ride, run and walk in Auckland.
Cycle & walking maps
Print or download maps of Auckland's cycleways and walkways.
Life in the Bike Lane
Find out what life is like in the Bike Lane.
Courses & events
Find out what bike courses are available or check out a cycling or walking community event.
People On Bikes television series
People On Bikes, is a new show on TVNZ One, begins 5 August 2018 telling New Zealanders’ bike riding stories.
Join hosts Justin Newcombe and Carolyn Keep as they explore New Zealand and Auckland’s growing cycling network. Watch on TVNZ One from Sunday 5 August, 4pm or on TVNZ On Demand.
- Tips and safety advice for cyclists.
- Bike parking and gear storage.
- Choosing a bike.
- Cycling groups and organisations.
- Get support for cycling and walking to work.
- Find out about Walking School Buses for your kids.
- Find running routes in Central Auckland.
Projects, research and monitoring
- Upcoming new cycleways, walkways and upgrades.
- Cycle and walkway monitoring.
- Cycle share feasibility study.