Find out about upcoming cycling and walking events and our cycle training courses.
- Check out what cycling courses are happening.
- Find out what events are happening for cycling and walking.
- Bike skills and maintenance drop-in sessions for adults - Throughout 2017 and 2018 at Henderson, Wynyard Quarter waterfront, Mangere and Takapuna.
- Kids Learn 2 Ride - Drop-in sessions: February, March and April 2018 in Forrest Hill and Avondale.
- Urban bike skills - February, March and April 2018 in Owairaka, Te Atatu, Grey Lynn and Bayswater.
2018 Auckland Bike Challenge
Date: 1 to 28 February 2018 | Auckland-wide | Get ready for the 2018 Auckland Bike Challenge.
Bike the Bridge
Date: 18 February 2018 | Location: Smales Farm | Your only chance to ride a bike over the Auckland harbour Bridge.
Waterview Shared Path fun day
Date: 21 January 2018 | Location: Harbutt Reserve, Mt Albert | A fun day out for family and friends.
You might also be interested in:
- Auckland central city cycle map.
- Waterview shared path.
- Tips and safety for cyclists.
- Workplace support for cycling.