This page lists the dates of Auckland Transport's forthcoming board meetings as well as the agenda, minutes, and reports for the latest session. The agenda for a board meeting is published at least 3 working days prior to the meeting being held.
- Download reports for upcoming meeting.
- Find dates of upcoming meetings.
- Get board reports from previous meetings.
Comment on AT's performance under its Statement of Intent
Public are able to make brief comments on AT's performance under it's Statement of Intent (SOI) at the next board meeting on Wednesday, 20 June 2018. Items to be discussed include feedback on Auckland Transport's Statement of Intent.
Venue: 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Level 1, Meeting room 1.04, Auckland Central.
To register, please contact Prebashni Naidoo on 09 447 4356 or email Prebashni.Naidoo@at.govt.nz
AT Board meeting
- Open agenda (PDF 248KB)
- Glossary (PDF 175KB)
- Item 3 - Interests register (PDF 447KB)
- Item 5.1 - Final Statement of Intent 2018-21 (PD 243KB)
- Item 5.2 - Regional Land Transport Plan 2018-28 (PDF 180KB)
- Attachment 1 – RLTP 2018-28 for AT Board approval (PDF 2.4MB)
- Attachment 2 – 2018 RLTP Capital Programmes (PDF 760KB)
- Closed agenda (PDF 230KB)
These timings are subject to change.
2018 meeting dates
- Thursday, 1 February.
- Thursday, 8 March.
- Tuesday, 17 April.
- Tuesday, 29 May.
- Wednesday, 20 June 2018.
- Tuesday, 10 July.
- Tuesday, 21 August.
- Tuesday, 2 October.
- Tuesday, 13 November.
- Tuesday, 18 December.
9amto 2pm: Board-only meeting and closed session. 2pm: Open session.
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue.
- Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04.