This page lists the dates of Auckland Transport's forthcoming board meetings as well as the agenda, minutes, and reports for the latest session. The agenda for a board meeting is published at least 3 working days prior to the meeting being held.
- Download reports for upcoming meeting.
- Find dates of upcoming meetings.
- Get board reports from previous meetings.
Comment on AT’s performance under its Statement of Intent
Public are able to make brief comments on AT’s performance under its Statement of Intent (SOI) at the next board meeting on Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
Venue: 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04, Auckland Central.
To register, contact Prebashni Naidoo on 09 447 4356 or email Prebashni.firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 17 October 2017.
- Open session agenda (PDF 47KB)
- Item 3 - Interests register (PDF 101KB)
- Item 4 - Minutes from board meeting open session (PDF 107KB)
- Item 8 - Open Finance report - September 2017 (PDF 1.2MB)
- Item 9 - Open Health and Safety report - September 2017 (PDF 200KB)
- Item 10 - Open business report (PDF 2.1MB)
- Item 11.1 - Roads, Streets Framework and Transport Design Manual (PDF 2.7MB)
- Item 12.1 - Annual Report - Performance against the SOI (PDF 3.17MB)
- Item 12.2 - AT Story (PDF 3.6MB)
- Item 13 - Forward Programme (PDF 91KB)
- Closed session agenda (PDF 58KB)
- Glossary (PDF 179KB)
Meeting dates and times
These timings are subject to change.
2017 meeting dates
- Tuesday, 24 October.
- Tuesday, 5 December.
2018 meeting dates
- Thursday, 8 March.
- Tuesday, 17 April.
- Tuesday, 29 May.
- Tuesday, 10 July.
- Tuesday, 21 August.
- Tuesday, 2 October.
- Tuesday, 13 November.
- Tuesday, 18 December.
9amto 2pm: Board-only meeting and closed session. 2pm: Open session.
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue.
- 24 October 2017: Level 6, Meeting Room 6.19.
- All other meetings: Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04.
- Board reports for 2017
- Board reports for 2016
- Board reports for 2015
- Board reports for 2014
- Board reports for 2013
- Board reports for 2012
- Board reports for 2011
- Board reports for 2010