This page lists the dates of Auckland Transport's forthcoming board meetings as well as the agenda, minutes, and reports for the latest session. The agenda for a board meeting is published at least 3 working days prior to the meeting being held.
AT’s upcoming public Board meeting, due to be held on Thursday (March 26), has been postponed to a later date and Directors are continuing to closely monitor the emerging issues and impacts of COVID-19.
- Download reports for upcoming meeting.
- Find dates of upcoming meetings.
- Get board reports from previous meetings.
AT Board meeting
- Open Agenda - AT Board Meeting (PDF 232KB)
- Item 3 - Interest Register (PDF 304KB)
- Item 4 - Open - Draft open minutes AT Board - 11 February 2020 (PDF 347KB)
- Item 7 - Open Action Points (PDF 37KB)
- Item 8 - Health and Safety cover report (PDF 338KB)
- Item 9 - Business Report (PDF 5.4MB)
- Item 11.1 - Monthly Indicators report (PDF 362KB)
- Item 12 - Open - Forward planner - May 2020 (PDF 327KB)
- Closed Agenda (PDF 255KB)
These timings are subject to change.
2020 meeting dates
- Tuesday, 11 February.
- Thursday, 26 March.
- Tuesday, 5 May.
- Tuesday, 16 June.
- Tuesday, 21 July.
- Tuesday, 1 September.
- Thursday, 29 October.
- Tuesday, 1 December.
8:30amto 3 pm: Board meeting.
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue.
- Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04.
- Board reports for 2019
- Board reports for 2018
- Board reports for 2017
- Board reports for 2016
- Board reports for 2015
- Board reports for 2014
- Board reports for 2013
- Board reports for 2012
- Board reports for 2011
- Board reports for 2010