This page lists the dates of Auckland Transport's forthcoming board meetings as well as the agenda, minutes, and reports for the latest session. The agenda for a board meeting is published at least 3 working days prior to the meeting being held.
- Download reports for upcoming meeting.
- Find dates of upcoming meetings.
- Get board reports from previous meetings.
Comment on AT’s performance under its Statement of Intent
Public are able to make brief comments on AT’s performance under its Statement of Intent (SOI) at the next board meeting on Tuesday, 13 November 2018.
Venue: 20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04, Auckland Central.
To register, contact Prebashni Naidoo on 09 447 4356 or email Prebashni.firstname.lastname@example.org.
AT Board meeting
- Open agenda (PDF 48KB)
- Item 3 - Interests register (PDF 108KB)
- Item 4 - Open minutes 2 October 2018 (PDF 65KB)
- Item 7 - Open action points (PDF 40 KB)
- Item 8 - Open Health and Safety report (PDF 618KB)
- Item 9 - Open Business Report for 13 November 2018 Board meeting (PDF 4.4MB)
- Item 11.1 - Annual Report performance against the 2017-18 SOI (PDF 112KB)
- Item 11.2 - Quarterly and Monthly Transport Indicators (PDF 146KB)
- Item 12 - Forward Programme (PDF 91KB)
- Closed agenda (PDF 55KB)
Confidential items subsequently made public
These timings are subject to change.
2018 meeting dates
- Thursday, 1 February.
- Thursday, 8 March.
- Tuesday, 17 April.
- Tuesday, 29 May.
- Wednesday, 20 June 2018.
- Tuesday, 10 July.
- Tuesday, 21 August.
- Tuesday, 2 October.
- Tuesday, 13 November.
- Tuesday, 11 December.
9amto 2pm: Board-only meeting and closed session. 2pm: Open session.
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue.
- Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04.