This page lists the dates of Auckland Transport's forthcoming board meetings as well as the agenda, minutes, and reports for the latest session. The agenda for a board meeting is published at least 3 working days prior to the meeting being held.
- Download reports for upcoming meeting.
- Find dates of upcoming meetings.
- Get board reports from previous meetings.
AT Board meeting
- Open session agenda - September 2019 (PDF 138KB)
- Item 3 - Open Interests Register (PDF 132KB)
- Item 8 - Health and Safety report June/July (PDF 60KB)
- Item 9 - September 2019 - Business Report (PDF 3.5MB)
- Item 10.1 - Auckland Transport speed limits bylaw 2019 - Update (PDF 324KB)
- Item 10.2 - September 2019 - Vision Zero Strategy - post ELT and SHRC feedback (PDF 149KB)
- Item 11.1 - Road Network Optimisation Update (PDF 136KB)
- Item 12 - Quarterly and Monthly Transport Indicators – June and July 2019 (PDF 210KB)
- Board Open Session Forward Planner - October 2019 (PDF 64KB)
Confidential items subsequently made public
- Item 9.4 Proposed Fee Changes for Technical Property Services (PDF 165KB)
- Item 9.7 Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF 647KB)
- Item 9.8 AT Board Charter Board Report (PDF 137KB)
- Item 9.10 Board and Board Subcommittee Quorum Numbers Review (PDF 138KB)
- Item 9.11 Road Safety Programme Business Case (PDF 1MB)
- Item 9.11 Road Safety Programme 10 Year Plan (PDF 2.8MB)
These timings are subject to change.
2019 meeting dates
- Tuesday, 12 February.
- Tuesday, 26 March.
- Thursday, 9 May.
- Tuesday, 11 June.
- Tuesday, 23 July.
- Tuesday, 3 September.
- Tuesday, 22 October.
- Tuesday, 3 December.
9amto 2pm: Board-only meeting and closed session. 2pm: Open session.
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue.
- Level 1, Meeting Room 1.04.
- Board reports for 2019
- Board reports for 2018
- Board reports for 2017
- Board reports for 2016
- Board reports for 2015
- Board reports for 2014
- Board reports for 2013
- Board reports for 2012
- Board reports for 2011
- Board reports for 2010