We run campaigns to promote work we're doing around Auckland, encourage different travel options, create safer behaviour on roads, and let you know about what we have on offer in the way of products and services.
Take a look at some of our current and previous campaigns:
- Free travel to your vaccination - To assist with the Covid-19 vaccination roll-out, anyone travelling to get their vaccination will be able to travel free on trains and buses without tagging on with their AT HOP card.
- Elemental AKL - AT Metro trains and buses are free after 9pm, right through Elemental AKL.
- Ngā Kaihoe - Momentum makers wanted. We’re inviting talented graduates to work on meaningful projects that make a difference.
- Let's go there - Auckland's future is exciting as we all move to more sustainable forms of transport that create less congestion and a cleaner, more connected city.
- Tertiary student discount - Unlock your 20%* off tertiary student discount.
- Auckland train art - As part of our 'Be Track Smart' campaign, we're reaching out to Auckland based artists to submit their idea for a wrapped train design.
- Free child weekend fares – Take the kids on an adventure on trains, buses or ferries on weekends and public holidays.
- Go Metro - Go with public transport bus, train and ferry to go discover, go faster, go further, go smarter …
- Park closer - Auckland Transport options for central city car parking.
- Seat belts save lives - With the support of the Vodafone Warriors, the Ioane brothers from the Blues, and the Northern Stars we are encouraging people to wear their seat belts every time they get into a vehicle.
- Spread the jam - Watch our popular videos and read some handy hints on how to help reduce traffic congestion.
- Te Ara Haepapa / The Journey - Join the team to pave the way for the future of Māori on our roads.
- Travel plan east - The Eastern Busway Project has begun, review your travel plan to help minimise congestion during construction.
- One by one - Doing one thing better every time we're on the road, will make 1.6 million people safer.
- Betterway - With so many projects underway in central Auckland, make sure you plan your journey and find a better way to get around the city centre.