Parking permits Parking permits

Parking permits are required for some residential areas and certain types of work or events.

Traffic light road works 294

Critical services permits

For organisations that need parking in critical and emergency situations.

Mobility 294

Mobility parking permits

Enables permit holders to park in reserved parking spaces or to park longer than the stated time in some car parks and metered spaces.

Film Permits 294

Filming permits

Required by production companies for any parking or road closures due to filming.

Waiheke Island

Matiatia mooring car park permit

Current Waiheke Mooring Holder Society Members are eligible to apply for a parking permit.