If your business has a large workforce with a range of commuting patterns, you may need to look at a wide range of transport options to meet everyone’s needs.
One way to manage everyone’s needs is by creating a travel plan.
A workplace travel plan provides solutions to workplace transport issues. Staff and management work together to develop a responsive and coordinated plan for the business. The result is greater choice for employees' journeys to work, better service for clients and visitors to the company, and more effective management of business travel and freight.
By reducing the number of vehicles going to your workplace and increasing accessibility through more travel options, organisations can:
- Save on car parking.
- Release land for development needs.
- Reduce the costs of running vehicle fleets.
- Improve staff productivity.
- Provide community and environmental benefits.
- Offer benefits to staff.
- Improve your company image.
We reduce the number of vehicles by putting travel planning solutions in place:
- Parking management.
- Secure cycle facilities.
- Showers and lockers for walkers, joggers and cyclists.
- Communication and promotion (e.g. passenger transport clinics).
- Fleet bikes and public transport passes for business travel.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Staff transport subsidies.