Information about AT’s Physical Works Supplier Panels
Auckland Transport uses Physical Works Supplier Panels for the engagement of construction category contractors where the scope of work includes:
- Construction of roads including bridges, streetscape, and traffic signals;
- Construction of transport interchanges including car parks and busway stations/rail stations buildings; and;
- Up to 20% of the annual road corridor rehabilitation works.
Some works/services are excluded from the Panel Scope, they are:
- Bus shelters.
- Marine work.
- Line marking.
- Train rolling stock supply.
- Electrical installations.
- Glass and glazing.
- Mechanical plant manufacture.
- Electronic technology.
- Steel fabrication.
- Sign manufacture.
- Mobile building supply.
- Sail making.
- Tree pruning.
|Panel||Contract value range||Panel size||Term (years)|
|Panel one||$4M and above to maximum value of $50M||7 Suppliers||3+3+3|
|Panel two||$300K and above to under $4M||15 Suppliers||2+2+2|
|Panel three||Less than $300K||25 Suppliers||2+2+2|
|Panelist||Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Dempsey Wood Civil Limited||x||x||x|
|John Fillmore Contracting Limited||x||x||x|
|HEB Construction Limited||x||x||x|
|Downer New Zealand Limited||x||x||x|
|Wharehine Construction Limited||x||x||x|
|Fulton Hogan Limited||x||x||x|
|The Fletcher Construction Company and Higgins Contractors Limited||x|
|Ventia NZ Operations Limited||x||x|
|Hibiscus Contractors Limited||x||x|
|Higgins Contractors Limited||x||x|
|Mason Contractors Pty Limited||x||x|
|Brian Perry Civil||x||x|
|CLL Service & Solutions Limited||x||x|
|Traffic Systems Limited||x||x|
|Troy Wheeler Contracting Limited||x||x|
|CSL Infrastructure Limited||x|
|Chelsea Contracting Limited||x|
|Asset Construction Limited||x|
|J&R Contracting Limited||x|
|Decker Landscapes and Civil Limited||x|
|Paul Smith Earthmoving 2002 Limited||x|
|Fort Projects Limited||x|
|Nayler Contractors Limited||x|
|Opie Contractors 2014 Limited||x|
Please direct any further queries to Physicalworks@at.govt.nz.
Professional services (PS)
Auckland Transport (AT) is no longer maintaining a register for Professional Consultancy Services.
We have established PS Panels for the following categories:
- Traffic and Transport Engineering Professional Services (TTEPS) General Panel.
- Technical Support Services (TSS).
- Traffic Monitoring Services (Traffic, cycling, pedestrian counting, and property acquisition).
- Traffic and Transport Engineering Professional Services (TTEPS) Specialist Panel.
If you wish to see the Auckland Transport Tenders, visit New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS).
For more information or advice