Information about AT’s Physical Works Supplier Panels
Auckland Transport uses Physical Works Supplier Panels for the engagement of construction category contractors where the scope of work includes:
- Construction of roads including bridges, streetscape, and traffic signals;
- Construction of transport interchanges including car parks and busway stations/rail stations buildings; and;
- Up to 20% of the annual road corridor rehabilitation works.
Some works/services are excluded from the Panel Scope, they are:
- Bus shelters.
- Marine work.
- Line marking.
- Train rolling stock supply.
- Electrical installations.
- Glass and glazing.
- Mechanical plant manufacture.
- Electronic technology.
- Steel fabrication.
- Sign manufacture.
- Mobile building supply.
- Sail making.
- Tree pruning.
|Panel||Contract value range||Panel size||Term (years)|
|Panel one||$4M and above to maximum value of $50M||7 Suppliers||3+3+3|
|Panel two||$300K and above to under $4M||15 Suppliers||2+2+2|
|Panel three||Less than $300K||25 Suppliers||2+2+2|
|Panelist||Panel 1||Panel 2||Panel 3|
|Dempsey Wood Civil Limited||x||x||x|
|John Fillmore Contracting Limited||x||x||x|
|HEB Construction Limited||x||x||x|
|Downer New Zealand Limited||x||x||x|
|Wharehine Construction Limited||x||x||x|
|Fulton Hogan Limited||x||x||x|
|The Fletcher Construction Company and Higgins Contractors Limited||x|
|Broad Spectrum New Zealand Limited||x||x|
|Hibiscus Contractors Limited||x||x|
|Higgins Contractors Limited||x||x|
|Mason Contractors Pty Limited||x||x|
|Brian Perry Civil||x||x|
|CLL Service & Solutions Limited||x||x|
|Traffic Systems Limited||x||x|
|Troy Wheeler Contracting Limited||x||x|
|CSL Infrastructure Limited||x|
|Chelsea Contracting Limited||x|
|Asset Construction Limited||x|
|J&R Contracting Limited||x|
|Decker Landscapes and Civil Limited||x|
|Paul Smith Earthmoving 2002 Limited||x|
|Fort Projects Limited||x|
|Nayler Contractors Limited||x|
|Opie Contractors 2014 Limited||x|
Please direct any further queries to Physicalworks@at.govt.nz.
Professional services (PS)
Auckland Transport (AT) is no longer maintaining a register for Professional Consultancy Services.
We have established PS Panels for the following categories:
- Traffic and Transport Engineering Professional Services (TTEPS) General Panel.
- Technical Support Services (TSS).
- Traffic Monitoring Services (Traffic, cycling and pedestrian counting).
In 2019 AT will publish tenders for the following categories:
- Traffic and Transport Engineering Professional Services (TTEPS) Specialist Panel.
- Property Acquisition Panel.
If you wish to see the Auckland Transport Tenders, visit New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS).
For more information or advice