Here you will find policies and procedures that have been completed to align with Auckland Transport’s health and safety framework.
Health and safety framework
Statements of Intent setting out organisational arrangements, objectives and accountabilities.
Sets minimum mandatory requirements and defines what must be achieved across the organisation. Legislative requirement.
Core H&S processes setting out a practical approach to meeting mandatory Standard requirements.
- Risk management standard
- Planning standard
- Roles and responsibilities standard
- Definitions standard
- Incident management standard
- Communication and consultation standard
- Supplier selection and management standard
- Safe driving at work
- Hazard and risk management procedure
- Competency and training procedure
- Incident reporting, recording and investigation procedure
- Injury management procedure
- Audit Procedure
- Supplier selection and management procedure
- Drug and alcohol procedure
- Personal protective equipment procedure