Auckland Transport does not hold lost property but the providers of public transport services do where possible.
If you have lost something on a bus, ferry or train please supply as many details as possible of the service you were using when you lost the item.
If you find lost property on a service, please do not touch the item and notify a staff member on board as soon as possible.
If you have left something on the:
- SkyBus (City to/from Airport service) - call 0800 SKYBUS (0800 759 287).
- 380 Airporter - call 09 257 7688.
- CityLink, InnerLink or OuterLink - call 09 373 9118 and press option 2 for lost property.
For all other services, please call us on 09 366 6400 and we will put you in touch with the appropriate bus operator you travelled with.
If you find lost property on a bus, please do not touch the item and notify a staff member on board as soon as possible.
If you have left something on a train, you will need to call Transdev, who operate the trains in the Auckland region.
Transdev can be contacted on 09 969 7777 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm or via the Transdev website contact form.
Please ensure you provide the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- What day you lost the item.
- A full description of the item (ie: make, model, colour and any other individual characteristics to help identify the property).
- The time of the service you were on.
- The stations you boarded and disembarked at.
Find out more about Transdev's process to recover lost property on the Transdev website.
All items of Lost Property found on board Trains or at stations should be handed into the TDAK Lost Property Office in the following location:
Lost Property Office
Britomart Train Station (East)
The Lost Property Office is the former AT Ticket Booth adjacent to the Takutai Square Gateline, and will be manned by TDAK Station Team Leaders (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
If you find lost property on a ferry, please do not touch the item and notify a crew member on board as soon as possible.
If you have left something on a ferry, please contact the ferry operator directly.