We want your feedback on proposals for central Auckland. Your feedback will help ensure the final designs meet the needs of users as much as possible.
We will consider all feedback received and make a decision on the potential benefits to the wider communities. We will provide an update when this decision has been reached.
Arthur Street, Onehunga - P120 Restrictions
Suburb: Onehunga | Status: open until 30 April 2019.
Patteson Avenue, Mission Bay – Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Mission Bay | Status: open until 26 April 2019.
Middleton Road, Remuera - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Remuera | Status: open until 26 April 2019.
Whitaker Place, Grafton – Parking restrictions
Suburb: Grafton | Status: open until 26 April 2019.
Dominion Road, Mount Eden - Loading zone
Suburb: Mount Eden | Status: closed 4 April 2019.
Church Street & Victoria Street, Onehunga - New roundabout
Suburb: Onehunga | Status: closed 3 April 2019.
Korora Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Oneroa, Waiheke Island | Status: closed 21 March 2019.
Carlton Street, Hillsborough - Street improvements
Suburb: Hillsborough | Status: closed 21 March 2019
Dominion Road and Denbigh Avenue, Mt Roskill - Roundabout approach improvements
Suburb: Mt Roskill | Status: closed 7 March 2019.
Grafton Road, Grafton – Parking restrictions
Suburb: Grafton | Status: closed 7 March 2019.
Ada Street, Remuera – parking restrictions
Suburb: Remuera | Status: closed 26 February 2019.
Kitenui Avenue, Mount Albert - Loading Zone
Suburb: Mount Albert | Status: closed 21 February 2019.
Jellicoe, Mountain, and Pleasant View Roads, Panmure – Intersection signalisation
Suburb: Panmure | Status: closed 11 February 2019.
St Stephens Avenue, Parnell - P120 parking restrictions
Suburb: Parnell | Status: closed 15 October 2018.
Great South Road, Penrose – Pedestrian crossing
Suburb: Penrose | Status: updated 13 February 2019.
Feedback results for past proposals
- Ada Street, Remuera – parking restrictions
- Parnell Road & Ayr Street intersection, Parnell – Slip lane upgrade
- Springleigh Avenue and Mark Road, Mount Albert - Broken yellow lines
- Dominion Road and Denbigh Avenue, Mt Roskill - Roundabout approach improvements
- Grafton Road, Grafton – Parking restrictions
- Williamson Avenue and Scanlan Street, Grey Lynn - Parking restrictions
- Hamlin Road, Mount Wellington - Parking restrictions
- Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket - P5 Loading Zone
- Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale - Parking restrictions
- Bassant Avenue, Penrose - Broken yellow lines
- Fenton Street, Eden Terrace - Broken yellow lines
- Jason Avenue, Sandringham - Broken yellow lines
- Farnol Street, Hillsborough - Broken yellow lines
- Margaret Road, Mount Albert - Broken yellow lines
- Great South Road, Penrose - Pedestrian crossing
- Herd Road, Hillsborough - Weekday evening clearway
- Great South Road, Penrose - New footpath
- Sea View Road, Onetangi - New footpath
- Grey Street, Onehunga - New footpath
- Rosebank Road, Avondale - Pedestrian improvements
- Marmion Street, Auckland City Centre - New footpath
- Mitchelson Street, Ellerslie - Broken yellow lines
- St Lukes Road and Morningside Drive, Mount Albert - Intersection improvements
- Halsey Street, Auckland Central - Lane arrangements
- Larch Street & Great North Road, Avondale - Intersection improvements
- Averill Avenue, Kohimarama - Mobility parking & broken yellow lines
- St Stephens Avenue, Parnell - P120 parking restrictions
- Oxton Road and Arabi Street, Sandringham - Traffic calming
For more information