We want your feedback on proposals for central Auckland. Your feedback will help ensure the final designs meet the needs of users as much as possible.
We will consider all feedback received and make a decision on the potential benefits to the wider communities. We will provide an update when this decision has been reached.
Kelmarna Avenue, Ponsonby - Raised zebra crossing
Suburb: Ponsonby | Status: open until 6 November 2018.
Oxton Road and Arabi Street, Sandringham - Traffic calming
Suburb: Sandringham | Status: open until 2 November 2018.
Bonnie Brae Road, Meadowbank - Pedestrian refuge
Suburb: Meadowbank | Status: open until 22 October 2018.
Meadowbank Road, Orakei - Pedestrian crossing improvements
Suburb: Orakei | Status: open until 19 October 2018.
Kitemoana Street, Orakei - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Orakei | Status: open until 18 October 2018.
St Stephens Avenue, Parnell - P120 parking restrictions
Suburb: Parnell | Status: closed 15 October 2018.
Great South Road, Penrose – Pedestrian crossing
Suburb: Penrose | Status: closed 15 October 2018.
Hugo Johnston Drive, Penrose – Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Penrose | Status: closed 12 October 2018.
Kupe Street, Orakei – Pedestrian improvements
Suburb: Orakei | Status: closed 5 October 2018.
Averill Avenue, Kohimarama - Mobility parking & broken yellow lines
Suburb: Kohimarama | Status: closed 4 October 2018.
Gore Street, Central Auckland – Parking restrictions
Suburb: Central Auckland | Status: closed 2 October 2018.
Halsey Street, Auckland Central – Lane arrangements
Suburb: Auckland Central | Status: closed 3 September 2018.
Larch Street & Great North Road, Avondale - Intersection Improvements
Suburb: Avondale | Status: closed 29 August 2018.
Mauranui Ave, Epsom - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Epsom | Status: ongoing.
Blockhouse Bay & Lynfield - Dominion Rd double decker bus mitigation
Suburb: Auckland Central | Status: closed 19 July 2018.
Feedback results for past proposals
- Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington – Broken yellow lines
- Clare Place, Mount Wellington - Broken yellow lines
- Winn Road, Freemans Bay – Broken yellow lines
- Ada Street, Remuera - Broken yellow lines
- Griffin Avenue, Epsom – Broken yellow lines
- Kitchener Road, Sandringham – No stopping at all times
- Woodhall Road, Epsom - No stopping at all times
- New North Road, Mount Albert - Pedestrian crossing
- Kimber Hall Avenue, Mount Roskill - Clearway removal
- Rydal Drive, Mount Wellington - Broken yellow lines and P120 parking restrictions
- Mission Bay – Parking changes
- Tamaki Drive, Orakei - Broken yellow lines
- New North Road, Kingsland - No stopping at all times
- Blockhouse Bay and Lynfield - Dominion Road double decker bus mitigation
- Belfast Street, Hillsborough - Broken yellow lines
- Beach Road, Auckland City - Variable message sign
- Leonard Road, Mount Wellington - No stopping at all times
- Federal Street, Auckland Central - Loading zone changes to lower Federal Street
- Melling Street, Glen Innes - Broken yellow lines
- College Hill, Freemans Bay - Paid parking zone
- View Road, Mount Eden - Pedestrian crossing
- Commodore Drive, Mount Roskill - Broken yellow lines
- McArthur Avenue, Saint Heliers - Broken yellow lines
- West Tamaki Road, Glendowie - New bus stop
- Glenfell Place, Epsom - Broken yellow lines
For more information