We want your feedback on proposals for central Auckland. Your feedback will help ensure the final designs meet the needs of users as much as possible.
We will consider all feedback received and make a decision on the potential benefits to the wider communities. We will provide an update when this decision has been reached.
Parnell Road & Ayr Street intersection, Parnell – Slip lane upgrade
Suburb: Parnell | Status: open until 5 March 2019.
Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale - Parking restrictions
Suburb: Surfdale | Status: open until 27 February 2019.
Springleigh Avenue and Mark Road, Mount Albert - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Mount Albert | Status: open until 27 February 2019.
Ada Street, Remuera – parking restrictions
Suburb: Remuera | Status: open until 26 February 2019.
Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket - P5 Loading Zone
Suburb: Newmarket | Status: open until 25 February 2019.
Bassant Avenue, Penrose - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Penrose | Status: open until 21 February 2019.
Kitenui Avenue, Mount Albert - Loading Zone
Suburb: Mount Albert | Status: open until 21 February 2019.
Hamlin Road, Mount Wellington - Parking restrictions
Suburb: Mount Wellington | Status: open until 20 February 2019.
Jason Avenue, Sandringham – Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Sandringham | Status: closed 14 February 2019.
Farnol Street, Hillsborough - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Hillsborough | Status: closed 13 February 2019.
Williamson Avenue and Scanlan Street, Grey Lynn - Parking restrictions
Suburb: Grey Lynn| Status: closed 13 February 2019.
Fenton Street, Eden Terrace - Broken yellow lines
Suburb: Eden Terrace | Status: closed 9 February 2019.
Jellicoe, Mountain, and Pleasant View Roads, Panmure – Intersection signalisation
Suburb: Panmure | Status: closed 11 February 2019.
Great South Road, Penrose - New footpath
Suburb: Penrose | Status: closed 5 December 2018.
Grey Street, Onehunga - New footpath
Suburb: Onehunga | Status: closed 5 December 2018.
Feedback results for past proposals
- Margaret Road, Mount Albert - Broken yellow lines
- Great South Road, Penrose – Pedestrian crossing
- Herd Road, Hillsborough – Weekday evening clearway
- Great South Road, Penrose - New footpath
- Sea View Road, Onetangi - New footpath
- Grey Street, Onehunga - New footpath
- Rosebank Road, Avondale - Pedestrian improvements
- Marmion Street, Auckland City Centre - New footpath
- Mitchelson Street, Ellerslie - Broken yellow lines
- St Lukes Road and Morningside Drive, Mount Albert - Intersection improvements
- Halsey Street, Auckland Central – Lane arrangements
- Larch Street & Great North Road, Avondale - Intersection improvements
- Averill Avenue, Kohimarama - Mobility parking & broken yellow lines
- St Stephens Avenue, Parnell - P120 parking restrictions
- Oxton Road and Arabi Street, Sandringham - Traffic calming
- Kelmarna Avenue, Ponsonby - Raised zebra crossing
- Bonnie Brae Road, Meadowbank - Pedestrian refuge
- Meadowbank Road, Orakei - Pedestrian crossing improvements
- Kitemoana Street, Orakei - Broken yellow lines
- Kupe Street, Orakei – Pedestrian improvements
- Gore Street, Central Auckland - Parking restrictions
- Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington – Broken yellow lines
- Clare Place, Mount Wellington - Broken yellow lines
- Winn Road, Freemans Bay – Broken yellow lines
- Ada Street, Remuera - Broken yellow lines
For more information