As the Omicron variant spreads in the community, we may have short-notice cancellations across our services.
For any additional changes in train timetables due to rail network closures, visit Planned Rail Closures.
For your own safety, and to protect other travellers and onboard staff, face masks must be worn on board and in stations.
To help you plan your journey, Auckland Transport has full timetables and guides available for all public transport services.
- Auckland network map for all routes
- Bus timetables
- Train timetables
- Ferry timetables
- School bus timetables
- Travel guides for each area of Auckland, night bus, hospitals and airport.
- Timetable search by route number
Contact us if you would like to order paper copies of any timetables listed below.
Planning your journey
If you prefer a PDF version of our bus, train and ferry timetables, download the PDF timetables below. For a personalised journey use our journey planner to enter where you are going from and where you want to go to. It will show you all the transport options including how much it will cost.
For information about school buses go to School timetables.
Bus (including those for school) and train services are running at regular timetables. Southern line rail replacement buses are running every hour.
However, as the Omicron variant spreads in our community, we may have short-notice cancellations across our services.
- Central guide (PDF 3.44MB)
- Link services (PDF 471KB)
- Central Isthmus Crosstown (PDF 1.04MB)
- Pt Chevalier, Westmere, Grey Lynn, Ponsonby (PDF 1.04MB)
- New North Road (PDF 3.07MB)
- Sandringham Road, Blockhouse Bay (PDF 652KB)
- Dominion Road, Lynfield (PDF 0.99MB)
- Mt Eden Road (PDF 789KB)
- Remuera Road, Meadowbank, St Johns, Stonefields (943KB)
- Manukau Road, Pah Road, Gillies Avenue (PDF 769KB)
- Mission Bay, St Heliers, Glendowie, Eastridge, Orakei (PDF 851KB)
- Te Papapa, Oranga, Tawa Road, Campbell Road (PDF 1MB)
- NX2 Albany via Northern Busway to Universities (PDF 322KB)
- Devonport, Bayswater, Hauraki (PDF 544KB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 926KB)
- Hillcrest, Northcote (PDF 624KB)
- Hibiscus Coast (PDF 1.05MB)
- Eastern guide (PDF 2MB)
- Howick, Bucklands Beach, Pakuranga (PDF 1MB)
- Botany, Mission Heights, Flat Bush (PDF 6MB)
*These services are currently not updated on timetable brochures for the changes made on Sunday 20 March 2022. Please use journey planner for the services affected for updated times.
Trains are running at regular timetables. Southern line rail replacement buses are running every hour.
However, as Omicron spreads in the community, we may have short-notice cancellations across our services.
Some Gulf Harbour and Half Moon Bay sailings have been temporarily replaced by buses.
The Te Onewa - Northcote Ferry Terminal remains closed until mid-May, while we make additional upgrade to this facility.
The Devonport ferry service is now running to a 30-minute frequency during peak hours, while Bayswater and Birkenhead ferry services are running every hour. See Devonport, Bayswater and Birkenhead timetables.
The Waiheke Ferry winter timetable has also been introduced.
However, as the Omicron variant spreads in our community, we may still have short-notice cancellations. We recommend checking before you travel on our AT Mobile app, Journey Planner, or on digital signs at stops and stations.
- Ferry route map (PDF 3.21MB)
- Bayswater ferry (PDF 29KB)
- Birkenhead ferry (PDF 32KB)
- Devonport ferry (PDF 236KB)
- Gulf Harbour ferry (PDF 524KB)
(Ex Auckland bus replacements for 9:30am, 5:45pm and 6:45pm / Ex Gulf Harbour bus replacements for 10:30am, 6:45pm and 7:45pm)
- Half Moon Bay ferry (PDF 388KB)
(Ex Auckland bus replacements for 2:30pm / Ex Half Moon Bay bus replacements for 3:15pm)
- Hobsonville Point, Beach Haven ferry (PDF 938KB)
- Hobsonville Point, Beach Haven ferry effective from Monday 21 March 2022 (PDF 938KB)
- Northcote Point, Te Onewa (PDF 32KB)
- Pine Harbour ferry (PDF 4MB)
- Saturday 19th March to Monday 25th April AT will be trialling a new weekend ferry service between Pine Harbour and the City Centre. Click here for more details
- Rakino Island ferry (PDF 220KB)
- Waiheke ferry (PDF 32KB)
- West Harbour ferry (PDF 314KB)
Guide for each area of Auckland
- Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Middlemore Hospital (PDF 689KB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 922KB)
Zoo and MOTAT
If you know the route name or destination, enter it and hit enter for the PDF timetable above to be highlighted.
Download the PDF highlighted above to see the timetable for the route number entered.
You can also search for a personalised timetable using our Timetables search.