Auckland Transport uses e-tendering to advertise and publish tenders. We do not provide hard copy tender documents or accept hard copy responses to tenders.
Our tenders will be advertised via the New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS). Registration for GETS is free of charge.
As a registered supplier you can:
- receive email notification of any new tenders we publish.
- download and view the documentation.
- participate in tender forums to seek clarifications or to ask questions.
If technical support is required relating to the use of GETS, users should contact the GETS Helpdesk:
- Free Phone (NZ): 0508 GETS HELP (0508 438 743).
- International: +64 4 901 3188.
- Email: email@example.com
Once an Auckland Transport tender has been published on GETS, all communications, including tender addendums and any tender forum questions and answers will be issued by the relevant Auckland Transport Point of Contact via the GETS and will arrive at the tenderer’s email address from the GETS address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or advice
See our forward work plan for future tender opportunities.