The views of people who live, work and play in the Auckland region are important to us. To help us make better decisions, Auckland Transport (AT) frequently engages with and asks from feedback from Auckland communities on a variety of regional and local issues.
Grafton parking changes
Give feedback on the proposed paid parking and a residential parking zone until 30 July 2017.
Central Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the central Auckland area.
East Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the east Auckland area.
North Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the north Auckland area.
South Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the south Auckland area.
West Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the west Auckland area.
Dust suppression trial
Help us identify the best dust-suppressant solution for unsealed roads around Auckland.
On-board train displays
Give feedback on the digital screens inside one of our trains.
AT research panel
The Auckland Transport Research Panel is your opportunity to help us to deliver transport choices to Aucklanders.
- Lake Road improvements - closed 8 July 2017.
- Election Signs Bylaw - closed 26 June 2017.
- Tamaki Dr Cycle Route - closed 18 June 2017.
- Victoria Street Cycleway - closed 5 June 2017.
- Seabrook Avenue Cycleway and intersection improvements - closed 4 June 2017.
- Matakana link road - closed 20 May 2017.
- Curran St & Sarsfield St intersection - closed 14 May 2017.
- Pt Chevalier to Westmere cycling and walking improvements - closed 25 April 2017.
- Midtown bus route - closed 23 April 2017.
- Te Whau Pathway - closed 16 April 2017.
- Matiatia & Owhanake car park improvements, Waiheke - closed 7 April 2017.
- Atkinson Ave and Mt Wellington Highway bus and pedestrian improvements - closed on 14 March 2017.
- Walmsley Rd transit lane, and walking and cycling improvements - closed 17 February 2017.
- Parnell cycleway and residential parking zone - closed 23 December 2016.
- Westhaven to City cycle route - closed 18 December 2016.
- Herne Bay cycling & walking improvements - closed 18 December 2016.
- Mt Eden Road bus network improvements - closed 18 December 2016.
- Mt Albert town centre upgrade - closed 16 December 2016.
- Karangahape Road enhancements - closed 20 November 2016.
- Northcote safe cycle route - closed 20 November 2016.
- Grey Lynn, Arch Hill, Westmere improvements - closed 21 October 2016.
- Long-distance school routes - closed 30 September 2016.
- Ian McKinnon Drive Cycleway - closed 29 August 2016.
- Improvements to Neilson Street, Onehunga - closed closed 26 August 2016.
- Ponsonby Road pedestrian improvements - closed 31 July 2016.