The views of people who live, work, and play in the Auckland region are important to us. Help us make better decisions by giving us feedback on a variety of projects, strategies, and local issues.
Central Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the central Auckland area.
East Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the east Auckland area.
North Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the north Auckland area.
South Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the south Auckland area.
West Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the west Auckland area.
AT research panel
The Auckland Transport Research Panel is your opportunity to help us to deliver transport choices to Aucklanders.
Waitakere Ranges public transport
View the results of the public transport survey in the Waitakere Ranges area.
- Manurewa road safety improvements - closed 10 May 2019.
- Mission Bay town centre safety improvements - closed 30 April 2019.
- St Heliers village safety improvements - closed 30 April 2019.
- Speed limit changes around Auckland - closed 1 April 2019.
- Eden Terrace residential parking zone - closed 29 March 2019.
- Carlton Street improvements - closed 21 March 2019.
- Downtown programme - closed 23 December 2018.
- Regional Public Transport Plan - closed 14 December 2018
- Region-wide pedestrian crossing improvements - closed 14 December 2018.
- Safer Communities - Mangere Bridge - closed 14 December 2018.
- Safer Communities - Mt Roskill - closed 14 December 2018.
- Mairangi Bay town centre safety improvements - closed 14 December 2018.
- Torbay town centre safety improvements - closed 14 December 2018.
- Airport to Botany Rapid Transit - closed 14 December 2018.
- Regional Public Transport Plan (RPTP) - closed 14 December 2018.
- Routes 1 & 2: Surrey Crescent to Garnet Road & Richmond Road - 14 December 2018.
- Rosehill, Papakura residential area road safety improvements - closed 25 November 2018
- Te Atatu South residential area road safety improvements - closed 18 November 2018
- Ellerslie town centre on-street parking changes - closed 16 September 2018.
- Glen Eden town centre pedestrian safety improvements - closed 9 September 2018.
- Federal Street walking and cycling improvements - closed 19 August 2018.
- Princes Street connection - Riverhead - closed 25 July 2018.
- Dairy Flat Highway safety improvements - closed 1 July 2018.
- NX2 Albany to Universities Bus route and service layovers - closed 26 June 2018.
- Hendersons future - closed 10 June 2018.
- Western Springs shared path upgrade - closed 7 May 2018.
- Parnell Rd bus lane changes - closed 5 March 2018.
- Bus lane extensions and parking changes in Mt Eden - closed 28 February 2018.
- Grey Lynn and Arch Hill residential parking zones - closed 20 December 2017.
- Dominion Road bus lane improvements - closed 13 December 2017.
- Parnell parking improvements - closed 11 December 2017.
- Federal Street upgrade - closed 10 December 2017.
- Safer communities programme - closed 30 November 2017.
- Southern Connections stage 2 - closed 26 November 2017.
- Ti Rakau Drive traffic flow improvements - closed 12 November 2017.
- Links to Glen Innes cycleways - closed 25 October 2017.
- Ngapipi bridge widening - closed 8 October 2017.
- Glen Innes to Tamaki Drive Shared Path - closed 8 October 2017.
- Hurstmere Road streetscape upgrade - closed 3 October 2017.
- Nelson Street Cycleway - closed 1 October 2017.
- Otahuhu town centre upgrade - closed 6 September 2017.
- Grafton parking changes - closed 30 July 2017.
- Lake Road improvements - closed 8 July 2017.
- Election Signs Bylaw - closed 26 June 2017.
- Tamaki Dr Cycle Route - closed 18 June 2017.
- Victoria Street Cycleway - closed 5 June 2017.
- Seabrook Avenue Cycleway and intersection improvements - closed 4 June 2017.
- Albany paid parking zone - closed 28 May 2017.
- Matakana link road - closed 20 May 2017.
- Curran St & Sarsfield St intersection - closed 14 May 2017.
- Pt Chevalier to Westmere cycling and walking improvements - closed 25 April 2017.
- Midtown bus route - closed 23 April 2017.
- Te Whau Pathway - closed 16 April 2017.
- Matiatia & Owhanake car park improvements, Waiheke - closed 7 April 2017.
- Atkinson Ave and Mt Wellington Highway bus and pedestrian improvements - closed on 14 March 2017.
- Walmsley Rd transit lane, and walking and cycling improvements - closed 17 February 2017.