The views of people who live, work and play in the Auckland region are important to us. To help us make better decisions, Auckland Transport (AT) frequently engages with and asks from feedback from Auckland communities on a variety of regional and local issues.
We've changed the way we do things around here: we've grouped consultations by area to help you find what's going on around you. Please give us feedback on the new format and let us know how we can make it better.
Parnell cycleway and residential parking zone
Feedback closed on 23 December 2016 on a proposal to create a new cycleway and residential parking zone in Parnell.
Grey Lynn Arch Hill Westmere improvements
Find decisions made about the Wider Grey Lynn project routes.
On-board train displays
Give feedback on the digital screens inside one of our trains.
North Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the north Auckland area.
Central Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the central Auckland area.
West Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the west Auckland area.
East Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the east Auckland area.
South Auckland consultations
Find consultations for the south Auckland area.
AT research panel
The Auckland Transport Research Panel is your opportunity to help us to deliver transport choices to Aucklanders.
- Walmsley Rd transit lane, and walking and cycling improvements - closed 17 February 2017.
- Westhaven to City cycle route - closed 18 December 2016.
- Herne Bay cycling & walking improvements - closed 18 December 2016.
- Mt Eden Road bus network improvements - closed 18 December 2016.
- Mt Albert town centre upgrade - closed 16 December 2016.
- Karangahape Road enhancements - closed 20 November 2016.
- Northcote safe cycle route - closed 20 November 2016.
- Grey Lynn, Arch Hill, Westmere improvements - closed 21 October 2016.
- Long-distance school routes - closed 30 September 2016.
- Ian McKinnon Drive Cycleway - closed 29 August 2016.
- Improvements to Neilson Street, Onehunga - closed closed 26 August 2016.
- Ponsonby Road pedestrian improvements - closed 31 July 2016.
- New name for Glenvar Ridge Road - closed 29 July 2016.
- Mangere and Otahuhu town centres bus facilities - closed 24 July 2016.
- New Lynn & Avondale area cycle improvements - closed 24 June 2016.
- Parnell, Newmarket, Remuera cycle improvements - closed 20 June 2016.
- New Lynn to Avondale Shared Path - closed 15 May 2016.