Auckland Transport's reports and publications, including annual reports, traffic counts, patronage reports, research reports and assessments.
Engineering design standards
Legacy council standards for engineering infrastructure design and construction.
Traffic count data from sites within the Auckland region.
Find out about upcoming AT board meetings and get archived board reports.
Auckland Transport's annual reports.
AT Metro patronage report
AT Metro patronage data is used to monitor current public transport use, trends and measure growth.
Integrated Transport Assessment guidelines
Guidelines on how an Integrated Transport Assessment should be prepared in the Auckland region.
Waitemata Harbour Crossing Study
A study into the preferred option for another major crossing of the Waitemata Harbour.
Manuals & guidelines
Guidelines for contractors needing to do work in the road, traffic management and design of streets.
Archived business activity reports from the former Auckland Regional Transport Authority (ARTA).
Road safety business improvement review
Auckland Transport’s Board commissioned a Business Improvement Review into Road Safety in late 2017.
- Read the road safety business improvement review executive summary (PDF 865KB, 12 pages)
- Read the road safety business improvement review report (PDF 4.77MB, 123 pages)
Value for money review
In 2015, AT initiated an independent value for money review.
- Read the executive summary of the value for money review (PDF 796KB)
- Read the progress update on the recommended business improvement opportunities (PDF 30KB)
Other AT reports
- Social and geographical differences in road traffic injury in the Auckland region - 2013 (PDF 4.18MB)
- Auckland City Rail Link Updated Economic Evaluation - 20 May 2011 (PDF 1.38MB)
- Population, cars and public transport use 1925 - 2011 (PDF 775KB)
- Krippner Road Truck Route Assessment - 20 October 2011 (PDF 7.91MB)
- Auckland Red Light Camera Project - 29 September 2011 (PDF 2.53 MB)
- Independent inquiry Rugby World Cup 2011 events on Friday 9 September (PDF 1.4MB)
Please note that public transport statistics reports are now included with the Auckland Transport Board reports
If you need help finding a publication, please contact us.