Skip to Main Content
Auckland Transport

Consent from affected parties Consent from affected parties

When development is being carried out on land that adjoins the road corridor, Auckland Council may direct landowners to obtain Auckland Transport's consent as an ‘affected party’ to the proposed works.

Applying for consent from affected parties

To apply you will need:

Send your completed application to:

Auckland Transport (Attn: Property Department),
Private Bag 92250,
Auckland 1142.

Auckland Transport (AT) may request further information to better understand the potential effects of your proposal. Applicants are also expected to meet all associated costs and disbursements.

Once your application is lodged with AT, it becomes public information. If there is sensitive information in the proposal, please let us know.

For more information

Contact Auckland Transport