AT Park is an online account and app to pay for parking in Auckland.
With AT Park you can pay for parking in on-street paid parking areas and Auckland Transport off-street car parks.
You can update and manage your account details online, including setting parking reminders, adding multiple vehicles, and having access to all your parking transactions and tax invoices.
Already registered for AT Park
Register for AT Park
To register for AT Park you must first have a MyAT account.
If you have registered an AT HOP card you will have a MyAT account. You may also have a MyAT account if you have previously dealt with AT for other services.
Please note, if you create another MyAT account, it may not be able to be merged with an existing account, so we encourage you to log in to your existing MyAT account so you can manage your AT services with one online account.
Not sure if you have a MyAT account
If you are not sure if you have a MyAT account, please try to log in first rather than creating a new account.
- Go to log in to MyAT and enter your username (email address) and password.
- If you see a message that the email address is already in the system, this means you do have a MyAT account.
- If you have forgotten the password, click on the ‘Forgotten password’ link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Need to create MyAT account
If you don't have a MyAT account, create a MyAT account and register for AT Park.
Or download the AT Park app, create MyAT account and then register for AT Park.
You have a MyAT account
If you have a MyAT account, log in to MyAT and register for AT Park
Or download the AT Park app, log in to MyAT, then register for AT Park.
Forgotten MyAT password
Go to MyAT log in and click on the ‘Forgotten password’ link. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
About MyAT accounts
- MyAT is your online account where you can register and manage online services with Auckland Transport.
- You can log in to MyAT to view, update and manage the details for online services such as AT HOP and AT Park.
- Log in to your MyAT account with a user name (email address) and password.
Keeping your details safe
Your personal information, including account details, can only be accessed by logging in with your username and password. All you personal information, including account details, are stored in an encrypted, secure database and handled in accordance with current industry standards. AT uses a secure payment gateway provider and does not hold any credit card information on our system.