Britomart Transport Centre is Auckland's major transportation hub. Situated at 8-10 Queen Street, within the Britomart precinct, it is used for both bus and train travel.
The main Britomart building is open to the public during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday - 5:00am to 11:00pm.
- Friday - 5:20 am to 1:00 am.
- Saturday - 6:30 am to 12:30 am.
- Sunday - 6:30 am to 11:00 pm.
The Britomart Train Station is housed within the main Britomart building. Train platforms are on the lower level, with retailers and services on the upper floors. Facilities and services include:
- Accessible toilets.
- Ticketing agent.
- Transport information booth (provides general public transport travel advice).
- P5 drop off parking zone with two mobility spaces (located in the Station Plaza accessed from Commerce Street).
- Coin operated lockers (located on the train platform level beneath the stairs and accessed only during building opening hours).
There are also a number of cafes, restaurants and news agents operating within the building. Hours may differ from general building hours.
Britomart Station is available for some commercial use, including filming and photography. If you'd like to use Britomart as a location for your project, please send us the details of your event. We'll get in touch to discuss whether or not our location will be suitable for your needs. We're sorry, but the Station is not available for hire for private events, such as 21sts or birthday parties.
The Britomart building is located within the Britomart Precinct - a collection of restaurants, bars, fashion boutiques, art spaces, businesses and housing. Check out what's on offer at Britomart Precinct - a world-class destination in its own right.