You will need to register with MyWorksites to apply for a Corridor Access Request (CAR) or Non-Excavation Corridor Access Request (NECAR).
Register to use MyWorksites
You will need to register with MyWorksites before you can submit a CAR or NECAR application.
How to register and activate account with MyWorksites
- Go to myworksites.co.nz/register
- Enter your first name, last name and email address
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided
- Click on the activation link and complete the activation form
If the oganisation required is not in the MyWorksites activation form
- Email a request for the organisation be added, to email@example.com
- Provide the email address you used to register, organisation name, contact details, organisation website, and physical and postal addresses.
- MyWorksites Support will advise you when the organisation has been added, making it available for account activation or client selection.
If you selected an existing organisation during the activation process
- You will need to contact the organisation's MyWorksites administrator to approve your account.
- A list of the organisation's administrators will be displayed if you click on 'Contact' in the error message.
- If there are no administrators, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added as an administrator. Provide the name you registered with, your contact details and your physical address (do not use PO Box).
- MyWorksites Support will advise when you have been approved.
Using MyWorksites website
Refer to the Submitting a Corridor Access Request reference guide (PDF 505KB) or watch the instructional video.
You can also use the help information and training videos on the MyWorksites.co.nz website, and for help using the MyWorkSites website, email support@MyWorksites.co.nz (please provide your job number and work-site address).
For all other queries, eg about the CAR or