To help you plan your journey, Auckland Transport has full timetables and guides available for all public transport services.
Below are PDF versions of our bus, train and ferry timetables, and some general travel guides.
Contact us if you would like to order paper copies of any timetables listed below.
For information about school buses go to School timetables.
Auckland network map 2020
Auckland network map showing all bus, train and ferry routes as of May 2020 (PDF 16.1MB).
- Central guide (PDF 4MB)
- SkyBus (PDF 1MB)
- Link services (PDF 530KB)
- Central Isthmus Crosstown (PDF 1.08MB)
- Pt Chevalier, Westmere, Grey Lynn, Ponsonby (927 KB)
- New North Road (PDF 3MB)
- Sandringham Road, Blockhouse Bay (PDF 3MB)
- Dominion Road, Lynfield (PDF 817KB)
- Mt Eden Road (PDF 2.53MB)
- Remuera Road, Meadowbank, St Johns, Stonefields (1.01MB)
- Mt Wellington, Sylvia Park, Pt England (PDF 1.12MB)
- Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Middlemore Hospital (PDF 892KB)
- Manukau Road, Pah Road, Gillies Avenue (PDF 1KB)
- Mission Bay, St Heliers, Glendowie, Eastridge, Orakei (PDF 991KB)
- Te Papapa, Oranga, Tawa Road, Campbell Road (PDF 1.22MB)
- Waiheke bus & ferry (PDF 2MB)