One-way cycle lane on both sides of the road with the possibility of recessed parking.
A physically separated one-way cycle lanes on both sides of the road, with some parking spaces retained. Where the cycle lane crosses a driveway, a small speed cushion will be installed parallel to the road, so vehicles can still get through while ensuring safety for people on bikes.
Line Road - between Taniwha Street and West Tamaki Road
- Some trees will be removed to provide space for the cycleway. They will be replaced with native trees.
- On-road parking along both sides of this section of Line Road will be removed, with the possibility of recessed parking being investigated between 71 Line Road and Morrison Funeral Directors.
- Some parking close to side street entrances will be removed to improve visibility for all road users and to create space for a turning bay for vehicles turning right into side streets.
Taniwha Street - between Kiano Place and West Tamaki Road
- On-road parking along both sides of this section of Taniwha Street will be removed.
Point England Road - between Apirana Avenue and Pilkington Road
- On-road parking along both sides of Point England Road will be removed.