AT's annual report summarises our achievements over the last financial year and the work we have done to improve Auckland's transport network.
The Annual report 2023 was released on 14 September 2023.
The Annual report 2022 was released on 23 September 2022.
Annual report 2021
The Annual report 2021 was released on 27 September 2021.
Annual report 2020
The Annual report 2020 was released on 30 September 2020.
- Download Auckland Transport's Annual report 2020 (PDF 3.93MB, 118 pages).
- Download Auckland Transport's Annual report summary 2020 (PDF 2.1MB, 16 pages)
Annual report 2019
The Annual report 2019 was released on 30 September 2019.
Annual report 2018
The Annual report 2018 was released on 28 September 2018.
Annual report 2017
The Annual report 2017 was released on 29 September 2017.
Annual report 2016
The Annual report 2016 was released on 27 September 2016.
Annual report 2015
The Annual Report 2015 was released on 25 September 2015.
Annual report 2014
The Annual Report 2014 was released on 30 September 2014.
Annual report 2013
Half year report December 2012
The December 2012 Half-yearly Report of Auckland Transport was released on 18 April 2013.
Annual report 2012
The Annual Report of Auckland Transport 2012 was published on 19 September 2012.
- Auckland Transport Annual Report 2012 (PDF 4.74MB, 65 pages).
- Auckland Transport Annual Report 2012 - Accessible Version (PDF 4.49MB, 128 pages).
- Auckland Transport Annual Report 2012 - Printable Version (PDF 3.5MB, 128 pages).
Auckland Transport annual report 2011
This was published in October 2011 and is available here in individual sections:
- Annual Report - Section 1 (PDF 2.3MB, 29 pages)
- Annual Report - Section 2 (PDF 2.2MB, 42 pages)
- Annual Report - Section 3 (PDF 1.7MB, 18 pages)
- Annual Report - Section 4 (PDF 1.2MB, 51 pages)
Take a look at how AT's range of school transport, walking and cycling, travel planning and road safety education programmes have performed. These programmes promote alternatives to single-occupant car use, increase road safety and reduce emissions.
Road Safety Promotions Evaluation Report
Community Transport Evaluation Reports
- Download the 2014/2015 Community Transport Evaluation Report (PDF 2.3MB).
- Download the 2013/2014 Community Transport Evaluation Report (PDF 2.7MB).
- Download the 2012/2013 Community Transport Evaluation Report (PDF 2.7MB).
All the transport expertise and functions of eight local and regional councils and ARTA were combined under Auckland Transport on 1 November 2010.
- Auckland Regional Transport Authority (ARTA) business reports, including Annual Reports and Monthly Business Reports, from 2007-2010.
- Auckland Regional Transport Network Limited (ARTNL) and Group Annual Report for 16 months year ended 31 October 2010 (PDF 606KB).
- ARTNL Britomart Annual Report for 16 months year ended 31 October 2010 (PDF 1MB).
- Former councils' annual reports on the Auckland Council website.