Through this programme, we’re making 60km of our existing cycle lanes safer for people to use. Across the region, we’ll be adding physical separation between the existing cycle and vehicle lanes, making Tāmaki Makaurau easier, healthier and more efficient to get around in.
- View separated cycle lanes undergoing consultation
- View separated cycle lanes scheduled for construction
- View separated cycle lanes being constructed
- View separated cycle lanes currently under investigation and design
We’re making these changes because meeting the transport needs of Aucklanders, requires a growing range of transport options, realizing the vision for zero deaths and serious injuries as well as reducing the impacts of transport on our environment.
- Hingaia Rd from Bridgeview Rd to Beach Rd
- Ian McKinnon Dr from Devon St to Flyover
- Grafton Rd from Park Road to SH1 SB on ramp
- Clark St from Rankin Ave to Olympic Pl
- Porchester Rd from Airfield Rd to Walters Rd
- Manukau Station Rd from Lambie Dr to Barrowcliffe Pl
- Lambie Dr from Cavendish Dr to Manukau Station Rd
- Cavendish Dr from Great South Rd to Lambie Dr
- Great South Rd from Central Ave to Manukau Station Rd
- Buckland Rd from Robertson Rd to Portage Rd
For more information on these projects visit Planned Minor Improvements.
- Upper Harbour Drive from Tauhinu Rd to Albany Highway
- Wiri Station Rd from Manukau Station Rd to Lambie Dr
- Station Rd and Portage Rd from Bucklands Rd to Shirley Rd
- Alfriston Rd from Great South Rd to Stratford Rd
- Friesian Dr from Mascot Ave to Massey Rd
- Noel Burnside Rd from Puhinui Rd to Cavendish Dr
These separated cycle lanes are undergoing investigation and design. They will progress to consultation pending constructability and internal approvals.