Skip to Main Content
Auckland Transport

Forms permits & applications Forms & applications

For help with any form or application or to give feedback, please contact us.

Fines & infringements

Parking leases and permits

Working on the road

Non-Excavation Corridor Access Request (NECAR)

Corridor Access Request (CAR) (formerly called Road Opening Notice)

Vehicle crossing (new driveway that crosses the footpath)

Building and encroachment

Changing the legal status of a road ('road stopping')

Road encroachment licences or leases

Removal of building line restrictions

Consent from affected parties

Removal of limitations as to parcel

Consent for works in an AT Designation