We continue to have cancellations to services due to the national driver shortage and operational issues.
Frequently cancelled bus services have been removed from Journey Planner to give you more certainty, but you might still see them in timetables on this page.
We’re working on adding services back to all our timetables as soon as possible.
To help you plan your journey, Auckland Transport has full timetables and guides available for all public transport services.
- Auckland network map for all routes
- Bus timetables
- Train timetables
- Ferry timetables
- School bus timetables
- Travel guides for each area of Auckland, night bus, hospitals and airport.
- Timetable search by route number
Contact us if you would like to order paper copies of any timetables listed below.
Planning your journey
If you prefer a PDF version of our bus, train and ferry timetables, download the PDF timetables below. For a personalised journey use our journey planner to enter where you are going from and where you want to go to. It will show you all the transport options including how much it will cost.
For information about school buses go to School timetables.
- Central guide (PDF 2.81MB)
- Link services (PDF 865KB)
- Central Isthmus Crosstown (PDF 1.4MB)
- Point Chevalier, Westmere, Grey Lynn, Ponsonby (PDF 944KB)
- New North Road (PDF 1.3MB)
- Sandringham Road, Blockhouse Bay (PDF 835KB)
- Dominion Road, Lynfield (PDF 1MB)
- Mount Eden Road (PDF 789KB)
- Remuera Road, Meadowbank, St Johns, Stonefields PDF (1.1 MB)
- Manukau Road, Pah Road, Gillies Avenue (PDF 1.4MB)
- Mission Bay, Saint Heliers, Glendowie, Eastridge, Orakei (PDF 851KB)
- Te Papapa, Oranga, Tawa Road, Campbell Road (PDF 1.7MB)
- NX2 Albany via Northern Busway to Universities (PDF 324KB)
- Devonport, Bayswater, Hauraki (PDF 605KB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 4.5MB, 20 pages)
- Hillcrest, Northcote (PDF 624KB)
- Hibiscus Coast (PDF 1.1MB)
- Eastern guide (PDF 2MB)
- Howick, Bucklands Beach, Pakuranga (PDF 1MB)
- Botany, Mission Heights, Flat Bush (PDF 6MB)
Some stations along the Southern Line and Onehunga Line will be closed in 2023 for Stage 1 of the Rail Network Rebuild.
Rail bus timetables
- Onehunga Connector Monday to Saturday rail bus timetable (PDF 1.7MB)
- Onehunga Connector Sunday rail bus timetable (PDF 1.7MB)
- Onehunga Express Monday to Saturday rail bus timetable (PDF 1.7MB)
- Onehunga Express Sunday rail bus timetable (PDF 1.7MB)
- Southern-Ellerslie Express weekday rail bus timetable (PDF 2.2MB)
Rail bus and train timetables
- Southern Line weekday rail bus and train timetable (PDF 2.2MB)
- Southern Line weekend rail bus and train timetable (PDF 2.2MB)
A new AT HOP paper ticket is now available for Devonport ferry customers.
You are encouraged to buy a ticket before you board or tag on with your AT HOP card for your travel.
You can also save $58 a month and get huge travel benefits with the new AT HOP Waiheke ferry monthly pass.
For ticket prices, see our Ferry fares page.
- Ferry route map (PDF 3.2MB)
- Bayswater ferry (PDF 22kB)
- Birkenhead ferry (PDF 32KB)
- Devonport ferry (PDF 31kB)
- Gulf Harbour ferry (PDF 524KB)
(Ex Auckland bus replacements for 9:30am, 5:45pm and 6:45pm / Ex Gulf Harbour bus replacements for 10:30am, 6:45pm and 7:45pm)
- Half Moon Bay ferry (PDF 388KB)
- Hobsonville Point, Beach Haven ferry (PDF 938KB)
- Te Onewa Northcote Point (PDF 32KB)
- Pine Harbour ferry (PDF 4MB)
- Pine Harbour ferry effective from Saturday 28 January 2023 (PDF 4MB)
- Rakino Island ferry (PDF 220KB)
- Waiheke ferry (PDF 32KB)
- West Harbour ferry (PDF 314KB)
Guide for each area of Auckland
- Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre, Middlemore Hospital (PDF 1.7MB)
- Sunnynook, Campbells Bay, Milford, Takapuna (PDF 922KB)
Zoo and MOTAT
If you know the route name or destination, enter it and hit enter for the PDF timetable above to be highlighted.
Download the PDF highlighted above to see the timetable for the route number entered.
You can also search for a personalised timetable using our Timetables search.